Starting a new blog website? Or want to grow your business online? If so, then you must be aware of the fact that a niche is a key block for any website.
Your niche can make you a billionaire!
There are many bloggers, who came with absolutely nothing in this market except a domain and a niche. Now, they all are earning holy millions of dollars each year.
There are countless niches in the market, but how do you identify the most profitable niche for your website? So, if you are confused about which niche could be a mascot for you, then here’s all you need.
We have done all the homework for you. In this post, we have covered the 15 most profitable niches that have the potential to boost your growth within 5 years, not only this we have provided examples of many inspiring blogging websites that are earning well.
Before we discuss the niches, here is a quick list of tips, that will help you choose the right niche:
- Choose a niche on which you can write consistently, Bloggers who are publishing daily are getting 57% more traffic.
- 38% of bloggers are facing issues with content ideas. Hence before finalizing the niche, you must prepare the coming 3 month’s calendar.
- WordPress owns a 64% market share, hence we recommend you choose WordPress.
Table of Contents
Top 15 Niches For Your Online Business
Your search for a profitable niche idea ends here as we have researched 15 quality niches that are evergreen and making huge money.
While suggesting a niche, we have figured out some sub-niche ideas and examples of successful blogs. Let’s drill down.
1. Make Money Online
‘How to make money online‘ or ‘online jobs‘ are a few keywords that are searched globally by millions. The audience looks for ideas, steps, and success stories before moving ahead. You can help them.
‘Make money online‘ is the best niche that can easily help you to rank high in less time. Although it won’t be an easy task to get a grip on this one in your early days.
It is highly competitive but if you start with good content and effective SEO strategies, then you are in.
Pro Tip To Grow In Make Money Online
- Under this niche, you can add various kinds of content that will be useful for many newbies to make money online. You can post some handy strategies, product information, various courses, learning programs, and regular updates.
- It is also a very high-demand niche globally and billions of people search for ways to make money while sitting in their homes.
Wealth Sub Niches For Make Money Online
You can narrow down or broaden the niche as per the need. As per the traffic and audience demand, you can include multiple categories under relevant wealth sub-niches.
Here are some sub-niches that would help you to break into ‘Make Money Online‘.
- Passive Income
- Blogging Tips
- YouTube Marketing
- Network Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online Jobs
One Profitable Make Money Online Niche Example
What is the potential of this niche? Well, we have an example here that shows the estimated revenue and traffic as per Semrush.
You can study this blog and other competitors in this niche before you get started.
|Name||Monthly Traffic||US Revenue|
2. Digital Marketing
Slightly similar to the above niche but actually a different stream altogether. Through this blog, you help people grow on social media and promote products and stores. If you have that marketing brain, try this niche.
Millions of people love to shop online. That largely happens when you see an AD on FB or Youtube or maybe a Google Ad. Here are some interesting stats about digital marketing that confirms the potential we are talking about.
And due to all this, digital marketing is one of the best and most profitable niches for you.
If you have good marketing knowledge, then go for it, if not, you can still learn and move ahead.
Pro Tip To Grow In Digital Marketing Niche
- People would love to follow an expert. Prepare case studies.
- Create series, tutorials, or chapters so that your audience loves to visit the blog again and again.
- You can make collaboration with various digital sellers and gain extra earnings through them.
Marketing Sub-Niches For Digital Marketing
Here are some sub-niches for digital marketing. You can pick these and see how they can meet your audiences.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- CPC Advertising
- Google Ads Marketing
- B2B Internet Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
One Profitable Digital Marketing Niche Example
|Name||Monthly Traffic||US Revenue|
3. Personal Finance
Mutual funds, taxes, share market, all this is confusing for everyone. More so because the industry is dynamic, and changes regularly.
For you, Personal Finance is an evergreen and beneficial niche. People like to invest in those instruments that provide them growth and safety.
We didn’t mean only life insurance kind of stuff if we are talking about personal finance. You can also pick various trendy topics such as tax, accountancy, NFTs, cryptocurrencies, trading, and so on.
This niche requires knowledge. We recommend you read YMYL guidelines by Google. Your Money Your Life is one of Google’s parameters to rank the pages. After all, someone’s money is involved.
If you belong to any commerce field or you have a good knowledge of financing, you have a chance to become a good advisor to multiple audiences.
Pro Tip To Grow In Personal Finance Niche
- Only experts will get successful here, and acquire relevant certifications and compliance.
- Ensure you follow all the regulatory guidelines, as not everyone can provide tips and tricks related to finance.
- Tell your audience how they can save themselves from government taxes, or how they do smart savings, that help you to create a relationship with many customers, small businesses, and the common public.
- Cover the latest topics that are not covered by everyone.
Sub-Niches For Personal Finance
- International or Domestic Tax
- Loans and Insurance
- Stock Market
One Profitable Personal Finance Niche Example
|Name||Monthly Traffic||US Revenue|
4. Health & Fitness
It is a sensitive niche but with huge search volumes and growth potential. Potential-wise, the success rate is very high but only for experts.
Since the recent era of the global pandemic COVID, audiences have become more careful about their health and fitness.
Alternative medicines, homeopathy, and Yoga are in demand now and there is no doubt why it’s in our listing.
For doctors, practitioners, dieticians, and other health care professionals, this niche is a goldmine.
Pro Tip To Grow In Health & Fitness Niche
- Create your fitness courses, videos, and club the blog with your Youtube channel. You can specialize your site with valuable areas such as nutrition, diet, mental health, fitness, specific diseases, treatments, and so on.
- Create your presence on social media, know the fact that this industry grows with word of mouth. For health-related issues, people focus on trustworthy sources.
What to do if you are not a certified health professional?
Google, focuses on the writer’s capabilities, experience, and knowledge. If you don’t have that degree, You can also collaborate with other professionals, path labs, hospitals, gyms, nutritionists, phycologists, and NGOs to contribute to your site.
Sub-Niches For Health & Fitness
- Yoga and Exercises
- Weight Loss
- Diseases & Treatments
- Equipment Surgeries
One Profitable Health & Fitness Blog Example
5. Food & Recipes
Planning to throw a party? Well, you will search for the best hotels near you or try to find a recipe for something unique. Right?
We all fall in the same category. You may be visiting a new place sometimes or want to explore a new eating joint nearby, and food blogs come to your rescue.
Food blogs are searched by millions. Hunger never dies!
We all crave various kinds of delicious food and its recipes. Many bloggers keep posting about the reviews for many restaurants and their food culture to gain an audience plus passive income as well.
If you are a chef, baker, restaurant owner, or even a foodie, then you must try this one.
Pro Tip To Grow In Food & Recipes Niche
- Create new recipes, and do unique experiments like fusion.
- Focus on visually appealing food photographs, high-quality video tutorials for the food you make, use professional kitchen backgrounds everywhere, and other things that attract any person.
- Get a sub-niche plan, specific cuisine (Chinese, Mexican, Italian, Indian, etc.), and dietary restrictions such as vegan cooking, gluten-free recipes, pros/cons of a specific food, and so on.
- Use polls, quizzes, interactive content, and honest ratings for engaging the public.
Sub-Niches For Food & Recipes
- Specific Cuisines
- Diet Tips
- Kitchen equipment
One Profitable Food & Recipes Blog Example
Latest lifestyle trends, personal grooming, how we look, or how we live are daily searched on search engines. Lifestyle and fashion critics are also creating their space.
The beauty of a lifestyle blog is that it can be clubbed with celebrities, entertainment, fashion, beauty, and other related niches.
When you start a lifestyle blog, you have the latest trends to cover and that is where you can stay ahead of the competition. You will never run out of content ideas as there is a lot of ground to cover.
Pro Tip To Grow In Lifestyle Niche
- For lifestyle blogs, you need to ensure your website is awesome looking. Create an attractive interface for your website with a consistent color scheme, styled fonts, high-quality visual content, aesthetics, and premium professionality.
- Lifestyle blogs cater to particular geo, languages, and target countries. You must know your customers. Something in trend in India may not be relevant to the audience of the USA. Ensure your authenticity and relatability for your audience.
- Connect with industry influencers and experts to build your network for marketing, sales, and promotions. If you are an influencer, you can collaborate with various fashion and beauty brands. Provide pro advice for your visitor’s grooming, share your lifestyle, keep transparency, and build trust among them.
- Stay open to accepting feedback and criticism for your products and do provide a response for it.
Whether you are a fashion brand or a beauty brand, you can tighten your grip here, without any hesitations.
Sub-Niches For Lifestyle
- Grooming Tips
- Skin and Hair Care
- Fashion & Beauty
- Fashion Designing
- Clothing Techniques and Hacks
One Profitable Lifestyle Blog Example
7. Video Games
Not only kids, but Adults are also fond of gaming. Various gamers are a part of the video game blogging niche.
As per the latest research by Statista, the gaming industry would touch $268.81 Million worldwide.
Twitch is the best example in the current date, it was founded in 2011, and just after five years it earned revenue of $275 million in 2016. This site is continuously earning millions.
It’s a great choice for people, who love to play video games and are almost pros in all genres of video gaming. There are several blogs on:
- How to play a particular game,
- Gaming tips and tricks,
- Gaming competitions, between pro players.
- News and info about new game releases etc.
Pro Tip To Grow In Video Games Niche
- Cover new games, and keep an eye on the latest launches. A new game means a new audience and low competition.
- Become an expert in gaming, so you would be able to provide worthy tips, tricks, strategies, critics, gameplay, online streaming, and reviews.
- Use high-quality professional equipment that provides a supercool impression on the audience. Because most of the audience would be minors, they love trendy gadgets.
Sub-Niches For Video Games
- MMORPGs Games
- Age Rated Games
- Retro games
- Openworld games
- Action Games
- Rank up games
One Profitable Video Games Blog Example
|Name||Monthly Traffic||US Revenue|
After covid, the demand for online education saw a vertical jump and is expected to grow by 20% CAGR.
The education niche is vast and you can cover schooling-related content, technical content, content for university students, or anything around that.
You just need to focus on being the best online teaching website for millions of students. Many teachers, educators, universities, and even beginners are now online with their education projects.
Again you are going to have a majorly minor audience under this niche. So make sure of the easy user interface and easily understandable content.
Pro Tip To Grow In Education Niche
- Focus on making your website interactive, full of quizzes, and competitions as the trend favor them.
- Create valuable resources such as lesson plans, assessments, activities, classrooms, projects, answers, etc. Make sure that they are truly accurate and cover the entire syllabus.
- Keep your content free so that everyone can access that. A premium upgrade with a low price range can be pitched to regular visitors. If you are an educational institution, you can provide additional or complementary online learning and certifications.
- Again, you need to first target the audience, geo, language, etc for whom the content is being prepared.
Sub-Niches For Education
- ESL Guidance
- Theories Resources
- Online Learning
- Hacks for Presentation
- Exam Specific
One Profitable Education Blog Example
Earn while you work. Earn while you travel!
Do you love traveling? But don’t have enough money? Well, by choosing this niche you can afford all your travel expenses by writing a traveling blog.
Travel bloggers help the audience to find cheap hotel deals, and reviews of the best places, events, beaches, mountains, and all vacation-related stuff.
But homecome it is profitable? Well, restaurants, hotels, amusement parks, they all will invite you to review them, and yes, that will be paid 🙂
Pro Tip To Grow In Travel Niche
- You can earn money from your blog by selling your tour guides, readers’ reviews, customized travel arrangements, advice, etc.
- You should focus on producing excellent and aesthetically pleasing content. You can include catchy visuals such as images and films.
- If you keep traveling from one place to another then you can review a place, advise your audience, and provide insights about your trips.
- One of the best tips we can give you is to create connections with the hotels, airlines, or restaurants you visit. You can create an extra passive income source through this too.
Sub-Niches For Travel
- Hotel and Airline Booking
- Bucket List
- Trips Specific Tourism (Historical/Holy Place/ Weird)
- Travel services
- Solo Travel
- Travel Reviews And Experience
One Profitable Travel Blog Example
This niche is an excellent suggestion for parents. We see a lot of mom’s blogs, and father’s blogs cropping up these days and the best part is – people follow them!
Tips for newborn babies, clothing, their fooding, and managing relationships are something about which everyone seeks expert commentary.
If you are a parent then and you have a good parenting experience then it could be a great niche for your website.
Yeah, there is good traffic in this niche as well as less competition than others. But If you want to become successful then there are many things that you should look at.
Pro Tip To Grow In Parenting Niche
- The best advice we have for you to grow in the parenting niche is to share real-life examples and experiences. Be sure that your content should be informative, easy, and friendly, and talks about educative points.
- Help your audience save money on useless items. Share the diets and home-based remedies that are uncommon. They should know that you are there for them, whenever they face any issues.
- See what others are writing on the niche, and ensure your content is relevant to current weather conditions, flu, and events.
What if you are not a parent yourself? Again You can also hire senior writers to writers under parenting if you don’t have kids or you don’t have any experience with it.
Sub-Niches For Parenting
- Baby Health and Products
- Hacks For Kids
- Parent Counselling
- Handling Teenagers
- Homeschooling Guide
- Maternity Lifestyle
One Profitable Parenting Blog Example
11. Home Improvement
This niche can be started by even a 10-year-old kid as we all have our takes on how to upkeep the home. We all have ideas about kitchens, guest rooms, balconies, and every single corner of our house.
Home Improvement is one of the best niches that has been trending for the past few years. Post Covid, most companies shifted towards work-from-home culture. People got time to stay home and want to look over the improvement ideas for their homes.
If you are good at that, (not only an interior decorator) or you have wonderful ideas in your mind, you go for the home improvement niche.
The best part in this niche is that you do not have to be expert in the category. You can read other, learn and add your inputs. This niche is not going to impact someone life, money and health, so as a new blogger, you would never face trust issues.
Pro Initial Tip To Grow In Home Improvement Niche
- Strive to produce high-quality, eye-catching content, such as images and videos, and share DIY tips, consumer reviews, and before-and-after renovations.
- Create your case studies, and help the audience save space. Research and share furniture options that is multi-use – like sofa cum bed. Prepare comparisons, money-saving tips, and even cultural fusions.
- Get started with Amazon, signup as an affiliate, and provide affordable product recommendations from the most trusted brands, so you can ultimately generate a passive income source.
Sub-Niches For Home Improvement
- Old Furniture Repair
- Home Decoration
- Gardening Hack
- Modular Rooms
- Wall Repair Hack
One Profitable Home Improvement Blog Example
12. Gadgets & Technology
Innovative gadgets catch our eyeballs, even when they are out of our pockets. We all are attracted by the latest mobile launches, cameras, drones, and everything that comes under this category.
The gadgets and technology niche is a dynamic and fascinating area with valuable CPC and traffic.
There is a lot of potential here and an abundance of content ideas. You will have no restrictions on a particular product and can cover a vast range.
It includes technological developments and how they are implemented in daily life.
Pro Tip To Grow In Gadgets & Technology Niche
- Keep an eye on the latest tech trends, their demand, and features, so you can provide highly valuable content.
- You can provide information about newly launched gadgets and technology with offers and reviews.
- Give comparisons between the two brands and keep listing about best tools that are free and affordable to use.
Sub-Niches For Gadgets & Technology
- Apple Gadgets
- Phone / Gadget Reviews
- Computer Programming
- Handy Softwares
- Artificial intelligence tools
- Operating Systems
One Profitable Tech Blog Example
Which dog is perfect for you? How to train a cat? Do you know the answers of these questions? Well, for that you would have to search for a pet’s blog.
Being a pet parent has never been an easy task. Those who love animals or would love to help other pet parents should consider starting this kind of blog.
People are very sensitive about their pets. They get worried about the sudden changes in their pet’s behavior and start initiating searches on Google. Not only this, people also search for accessories, medicines, and other gadgets.
Pro Tip To Grow In Pets Niche
- You can sell various types of pet products such as clothing, customized collars, training toys, guides, food, and so on.
- If you are a vet or you have collaborations with veterinarians then you can provide paid consulting, preferences, med care, and pet care tips.
- You can also collaborate with other competitors to get referrals or backlinks.
Sub-Niches For Pets
- Animal Breed Information
- Animal Fashion & Toys
- Animal Health Care and Diet
- Pet Parenting Hack
- Training Techniques
- Pet Product Reviews
One Profitable Pets Blog Example
14. Real Estate
It is a billionaire industry that is currently in a boom. With the increasing population, the rate of relocations has increased. With the rise in real estate demand, the search for loan options, construction quality, facilities, and properties, the potential for a real estate blog is unimaginable.
Your audience is already waiting for you to guide them to find their property.
Pro Tip To Grow In Real Estate Niche
- Think from the buyer’s perspective. To establish yourself in the niche of real estate you need to be a good property dealer. You have to build immense relationships and networks in your or nearby localities.
- Create partnerships with local real estate agents, home inspectors, and mortgage lenders for a strong connection.
- Trust is key that you need here, no one is going to invest their time or money without trust. Set your online hours and stay active on business days.
- Provide your audience with proper information and create sufficient transparency.
- Additionally, you can look over your marketing strategies, SEO, CPC, and advertising for getting an audience.
Sub-Niches For Real Estate
- House Listing
- Luxury Homes
- Location Specific Properties
- Family Size Property
- Commercial Properties
One Profitable Real Estate Blog Example
This is No brainer, we all search for new web series, OTT platforms, and new movie releases globally.
Entertainment is one of the most trending top niches and most websites are getting high ranking as it has billions of audience. It’s evergreen, it’s engaging, it’s demanding, and it’s truly one of the most profitable niche.
Pro Tip To Grow In Entertainment Niche
- Entertainment has a high-traffic audience but the only con is to face it’s low CPC (Cost Per Click). But if your getting a bulk amount of audience then it would cover everything.
- Try to stay ahead of the competition, cover the star casts, upcoming movie calendar, and celeb news before anyone else. You need to be social media savvy, and keep eye on the top and hot trends in entertainment industries such as movies, songs, controversy, news, celebrities, and so on.
- Leverage SEO techniques to gain visibility over SERPs and stay highly active according to the location server.
Sub-Niches For Entertainment
- Movies/TV Shows/ TV- Series
- Hollywood News
- Celebrity LifeStyle
- Stand Up Comedy
One Profitable Entertainment Blog Example
How To Pick A Profitable Niche
Confused with the list above? Before choosing any niche you need to look at various factors, which is really important to get in the lead. Here are some key points that you need to resolve.
Step 1: Be aware of competition
First of all, you should be careful about competition, if you are choosing high competition then there are fewer chances for you to get a high ranking. Learn about the keyword competition.
Prepare the list of keyword ideas, and check the keyword difficulty in multiple niches.
Step 2: Evaluate yourself
But no matter how hard the competition is, you can still make your mark in the blogging industry. The only requirement is skills, passion, and dedication.
When you have a set of keywords for various industries you also need to match them with your capabilities, knowledge and interest. Ask yourself, can you write content on that niche regularly without any problem?
Even If you are a common foodie and would love to create blogs, then it wouldn’t be a big deal if you have a good selling point and a unique concept of blogging. But do you have all these?
For example, If you have chosen a high-traffic niche e.g. Entertainment and you don’t have expertise in this field, then you need to dig deep down to get a scoop.
Step 3: Look at Profit & Market Demand
Now let’s come to the money point, Do your homework! Check how much traffic that niche is getting, how profitable CPC their keywords have, what’s trending, and what’s in demand by the public.
Make sure that your niche should have high-income potential.
Prepare your monetization strategy as well. And finally, you are prepared to select the right one.
Monetization Options For Your Blog
How to run your blog as your business? You can monetize your blog to turn your passion for writing and creating content into a regular source of income. Here are some options that you can include in your blog.
- Use Google AdSense to let Google run advertisements on your site, so you can earn through each click.
- Sell your courses or provide paid classes to your audience.
- With affiliate marketing, promote other services to get a commission from each sale.
- Create backlinks from high-traffic gaining sites through guest posting.
- Create your online store to sell products.
- Ask for funds from your audience.
- Create subscription plans for your services.
- Provide paid consulting to the audience.
FAQs about List of Niches
Insurance has the highest Cost Per Click of $43. However, CPC varies with different locations.
The cost-per-click (CPC) model is used in online advertising to pay publishers each time their advertisements are clicked.
Some low-competition niches are Crafting, Gardening, Parenting, Education, and Pet niche.
You should choose some evergreen niches that are always in demand such as Health, Food, Finance (cryptocurrencies), Education, and Technology.
The best niche has minimum competition and maximum CPC, such as Insurance, Make Money Online, Personality Development, Travel, and Eco-Friendly Products.
Beginners should go for the niches that should help them to learn about the niche markets, such as Make Money Online, Entertainment, Sports, Reviews, Fitness & Diet, and Gaming.
Conclusion: Most Profitable Niches 2023
We hope all these niches would be beneficial for you. We would suggest you do your hard work, where you see your profit.
You should stay active with your audience, build relationships with them, and keep yourself in your learning mode. Do collaborate with others and learn all the techniques.